Premier League Games 30/31 March '24

Rags scabbed a point. They play like a bottom six side. Defend in depth then have a go in the last five minutes.
The thing is even at their most successful under the pisscan this is often exactly uow they played as well.

Turned it on seconds before mount scored, thought I'd cursed it. Brentford had 31 shots on goal? That is astounding.
And this is against a side that has what is apparently the greatest and most accomplished DM to have ever walked the earth in Mainoo.

Should have kept his jellied eel mouth shut the absolute ****. And I have a lot of time for the hammers.

Phillips needs to go home to Leeds.

I couldn't understand what the kid was shouting but i heard the bloke slagging him off. Players have to rise above it as hard as it is. I don't know why so called fans do that to their own players in public. Nobody goes out to have a bad game and that just makes them worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.