Premier League Games 30/April, 1/2/3 May

Even if Liverpool win they aren't getting near Chelsea, still less Leicester. If it were the case, I could understand a preference for the rags. Liverpool win, we can savour a jar or two of whatever your favourite beverage is this evening, as PL champions for the fifth time. Why look that gift horse in the mouth?

Even if Liverpool win they aren't getting near Chelsea, still less Leicester. If it were the case, I could understand a preference for the rags. Liverpool win, we can savour a jar or two of whatever your favourite beverage is this evening, as PL champions for the fifth time. Why look that gift horse in the mouth?
A week is a long time in football. This time next week, Liverpool could easily be level on points with Chelsea.

We're going to win it anyway. Even me, the eternal pessimist, the "glass half empty" merchant, reckons we've got it in the bag. A rags win won't really change anything for them; they're going to finish in the top 4 anyway, more than likely in 2nd place. But it'd be a stake in the heart of the Mickeys' CL aspirations. In an ideal world, a draw would be lovely. A point isn't really any help to either mob.

Newcastle playing an Arsenal team with one eye on a huge midweek game. All they have to do is play like their lives depend on it and the would be safe from relegation.
Then they play like this. I know it’s a massive long shot but I’d love Fulham to catch them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.