Premier League Games 30/April, 1/2/3 May

Haha, no I was serious, wasn't Mahrez fasting and gave arguably his best performance in a City shirt in the first leg of the PSG tie?

There is supposed to be some science to it, health benefits to giving your digestive system a break and also some believe a little bit of hunger sharpens the mind to a certain extent(hunter gatherer logic). Not that I'm an expert on any of that, I like my food.
i did intermittent fasting , because energy is not used by the digestive system it can be used by muscles and brain , once you get used to it you feel amazing on it

Haha, no I was serious, wasn't Mahrez fasting and gave arguably his best performance in a City shirt in the first leg of the PSG tie? That Benrahma is on fire tonight by the looks of it.

There is supposed to be some science to it, health benefits to giving your digestive system a break and also some believe a little bit of hunger sharpens the mind to a certain extent(hunter gatherer logic). Not that I'm an expert on any of that, I like my food.
Stanley Mathews used to fast every Monday, nothing apart from water, he played until he was 50. There must be some science to it especially as Eid lasts for a few weeks, like you I'd find it difficult to fast, I do however try and eat sensibly apart from the Kit Kat I've just had before typing this.

West Ham win this, we beat Chelsea at the weekend and West Ham are right back in it.

Chelsea
City (a)
Arsenal (h)
Leicester (h)
Villa (a)

West Ham
Burnley (h) - 2-1 up
Everton (h)
Brighton (a)
West Brom (a)
Southampton (h)

Got to play lights out for 5 games, a lot like they're doing tonight.

West Ham win this, we beat Chelsea at the weekend and West Ham are right back in it.

Chelsea
City (a)
Arsenal (h)
Leicester (h)
Villa (a)

West Ham
Burnley (h) - 2-1 up
Everton (h)
Brighton (a)
West Brom (a)
Southampton (h)

Got to play lights out for 5 games, a lot like they're doing tonight.
Nah; Chelsea will dick us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.