Premier League Games 30/Sept & 1/2/3 October '23

i know I don’t understand the game any more but early in this game Luiz was booked for what looked to be a shoulder to shoulder challenge and just now the Brighton keeper, with both feet off the ground crashes in to a Villa forward and the ref gives a foul against Villa.
What am I missing ?

Happens to this with Brighton they get well beat then go on a good run. Only to get well beat again rinse and repeat,

i know I don’t understand the game any more but early in this game Luiz was booked for what looked to be a shoulder to shoulder challenge and just now the Brighton keeper, with both feet off the ground crashes in to a Villa forward and the ref gives a foul against Villa.
What am I missing ?
Goalkeepers are a protected species and, as such, get special dispensation to, basically, do what they want when it comes to challenging for an aerial ball.

What am I missing ?
I thought both Diaby and Steele touched the ball and the collision was inevitable. Shouldn’t have been a foul either way for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.