Premier League Games 30th June & 1/2 July

Hmmm so they can rule that goal out yet couldn’t see the rags player offside or the ball out of play before they scored,my only reason for the spurs goal being ruled out is sheff utd must be a decent price to be leading at halftime..

Sick of football. I'm only still here 'cos I don't want to abandon City. Cancelling Sky tomorrow.

(Tried to last month but due to my contract I had to wait until tomorrow. I'm sure they'll have me waiting on the phone all bloody day. Should be criminal thar I can't just cancel online.)

I won't sleep until Tottenham have had 100 goals ruled out by ridiculous handball calls by VAR.

Sick of football. I'm only still here 'cos I don't want to abandon City. Cancelling Sky tomorrow.

(Tried to last month but due to my contract I had to wait until tomorrow. I'm sure they'll have me waiting on the phone all bloody day. Should be criminal thar I can't just cancel online.)
I cancelled it earlier this year and haven't missed it one bit and feel better for it.....the only way for var to go is for the refs (like in every other country that has var) to start using the monitors that are installed pitchside

United twice, Spurs ffs which was another ridiculous game, absolutely battered them, missed penalty then Zinch sent off and then they scored from their first shot.
story of our season been the better side and lose to the oppositions 1st shot on target

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.