Premier League Games 31th Aug/ 1st Sept 2024

Mainoo isn't a a patch on Rico...he's bang average..just hyped up because of the team he plays for..
Regardless of how good he is, he is definitely overplayed. The useless one only gave him 3 weeks off after the Euro final. The lad has only just turned 19 and yet plays almost every game. Mental at that age. Just highlights just how poor their squad is.

New owners ( even though they weren’t as only minority stake), new era, cheated PSR, spent another fortune, bought players for big money most of their fans would never have heard of prior who are suddenly top draw, offered higher wages to poach staff from other clubs, painted a tunnel to look like something sleezy, laid off staff and cut benefits, tax dodger wanted tax payers money and backed their manager and majority of fans happy to go with.
2 1/2 games later:
Casemiro off at half-time, please. Throw on McTominay to add a bit of energy. Wait, what…

Andrew

Must have missed the last-minute signing by Liverpool of Casemiro on transfer deadline day - two great assists!

Mark, Norfolk

Wrong manager. Wrong captain. Wrong players. Wrong sales.

Mike

Even the way ten Haag going off clapping the fans. He just hasn’t got any charisma or anything about him that screams leader to me.

Awful manager
Careful what you say there could be lurking Rags and we don’t want them to find out. Mysteriously their fan base support him, mainly because he fluked a cup win.

“What a brilliant tactical breakdown” — Tim Howard, Peacock halftime coverage

I agree!

Oh… oh, you meant Robbie Mustoe’s analysis of the first half, not Ten Hag and United’s performance…

As shit as Casemiro has been, He's not the only one to blame, Especially for the second goal, De Ligt and Martinez leaving Diaz in acres to get his shot off in the box...

Martinez also lashing out getting booked for no reason as usual.

He's one of the worst centre backs I've ever seen, Apparently he's similar Otamendi...He wouldn't lace his boots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.