Premier League Games 31th Aug/ 1st Sept 2024

Don’t say it. Don’t say it.
64e4453c8f972cd8585dc807555bddeb.jpg

I don't understand how the officials have left united down today. Not one goal gifted to them and only one goal disallowed against them. This is not the United way. This is Manchester United we are talking about ref. Manchester United.
Littlewoods would have gone top had that goal stood.

Over to Sky for the hour long wake now.
Can they simply not get it into there heads that they are simply shit and nothing but a midtable club living in the past ..............did we have hour after hour when the likes of Liverpool and Everton fell of the perch ?????? Same with Arsenal ............. i mean god forbid they ever get it right because you wouldnt hear the end of it

Can they simply not get it into there heads that they are simply shit and nothing but a midtable club living in the past ..............did we have hour after hour when the likes of Liverpool and Everton fell of the perch ?????? Same with Arsenal ............. i mean god forbid they ever get it right because you wouldnt hear the end of it
Rags get slated by Sky and the media in general to be fair. They’re nothing anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.