Premier League Games 31th Aug/ 1st Sept 2024

It’s just pretty insane how after the spending billion pounds Chelsea look worse than Palace.

Palmers looked pretty average in this new system.

Unfortunately you may be right. I quite the Spurs manager but not the team.
The manager I like, the team are OK, it is their fans I despise. It all stems from the 1981 Cup Final and a mob of them on a tube train. Quite the most disgusting bunch of away fans I have ever come across. Their foul mouth ranting in front of my wife and mother will live with me forever.

Palace is just leaving Palmer alone at the top of the box. He's going to make them pay.

The manager I like, the team are OK, it is their fans I despise. It all stems from the 1981 Cup Final and a mob of them on a tube train. Quite the most disgusting bunch of away fans I have ever come across. Their foul mouth ranting in front of my wife and mother will live with me forever.
I can testify to that.

They ruined a weekend for me after they beat us. A group of them saw me in a city shirt and every where I went the fuckers were winding me up to try and get me to react.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.