Premier League games 4/5/6/7 December

Yeah but can they win the league playing this shite for 38 games, that’s the million dollar question...
If they can stop the good teams from playing maybe they can. They’ve done it to us once, can they do it again and can they do it to the Dippers ?

You get the inescapable feeling that Arsenal have gone into a long-term decline, and it's not clear what's going to get them out of it. Certainly not their players. It's a long time since they've had players who are fighters, who simply won't accept defeat. They're not a top four club any more. But are they even a top six club?
That said, they've won the F.A. Cup three times in recent years — it's silverware, and it's silverware that counts — and Spurs have won jack shit for years and years and years. So, as others have said, let's see how Spurs last the course, eh?
bottom 6 as we speak.....

I don’t know if it’s just Arteta’s fault because let’s be real this Arsenal team is shit but he should just come back, win some more titles, get some more experience and then go again in a few more years
He’s already won the FA Cup for them this year though; that is an achievement, and it will buy him some time at arsenal won’t it? I’m not saying whether he should stay there or not, I don’t watch their matches, but I reckon he will stay, even if they finish mid table.

Edit - but maybe not if it’s a bottom 6 finish!

Son is a great player, but 23 year old Son wasn’t better than 23 year old Jesus. It took a few years at spurs for him to become the player he is. Think Jesus has the ability to match and maybe surpass Son’s abilities.
Jesus frustrates me because he has all he talent n the world but makes bad decisions such as straying offside all the time . Great player but never in a million years will he be our next kun . Do you think he will settle to be our second striker when we replace kun ?

People are too harsh on Arteta, Mourinho made us looking complete mugs just a fortnight ago with much superior team than this Arsenal side.

BC146-A3-F-6640-47-E9-A069-0-A16-CE93-E206.jpg
Factually over their careers Son is outperforming Sterling in goals scored per game, Just comparing one season may not give a clear indication.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.