Premier League Games 4/5/6/8 March

I keep reading this but no replay of that at all. Oh wait, he missed? Story of his game today, huh. Well except for that elbow.
I await the 24/7 of the elbow (it's given we'll see that stamp in our dreams) and the pages and pages of their turgid performance.

I don't think he did. He jumped over him, and couldn't possibly have missed if he;d intended contact.

Some body send the elbow pics to the premier league agai & again & again, you just know they're going to let him off

Carragher and Henry following SKY orders and deciding Mings was looking for Ibra's head. IMO opinion Mings was looking at the play and ball and aiming to leapfrog the Swede. Only Mings knows if it was 100% intentional though. The Sky pundits then seemingly argue that the intentional Zlatan elbow revenge on Mings was 'forgiveable'. Ibra DID look where he was planting his elbow ..GUILTY
Mourinho now in denial and supporting referee not punishing United players but happy with the book being thrown at Mings. The man is full of hypocritical shit.
Big nose tried stamping on mings in the tackle with shrek then mings stamped back on bignose then they both had words before corner . Bignose gave him self room to elbow mings from the cross

Bloody Rooney saying after the match he saw the "stamp" yet the TV replay clearly shows him with his back to the incident complaining to the referee about the previous foul, no way he saw it

10r5yj6.jpg

How did he see it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.