Premier League Games 4/5/6 March '23

Won't be renewing my season ticket after 45 years if this corrupt shite continues... Absolute sick of it.
Don't go matches anymore myself tbh, quite enjoy my relaxing weekends. And with my spare cash I do city breaks around Europe every other weekend instead.

It's a minimum of 6 minutes. So assume a maximum of 7. So by the letter of the law it's probably correct.

But the apparently arbitrary amount of stoppage time plus the minimum clause does allow the officials to unduly influence results.

Absolutely nobody expected them to drop points to Bournemouth at home but being 2-0 down and winning it in the 97th minute is monumental for them. That will give them so much more than a standard thrashing that we expected. Annoying but not as annoying as us continually throwing them the advantage and allowing them to have their destiny in their hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.