Premier League Games 4/5/6 March '23

What’s the rule on subs, I see Arsenal made 4 subs (which is allowed) but did them at 4 different times (I thought you only had 3 windows to make subs)??

The worry is that this is their shaky patch and their still managing to pull 3 points out when they looked like dropping.

It may have been the correct amount of time added today (seemed overly generous to me), but let's not pretend that injury time is applied EQUALLY across the Premier League.

If you look back at our games where we've been pressing for a winner/equaliser, injury time is MINIMAL, and the referee blows bang on time, never adding any extra.

Sorry bu I completely disagree - it aint some conspiracy to stop us winning the league....Bournmouth could have scored a breakaway in that time for instance.....weve seen that happen as well

Gutter but we expected them to win this game prior to the kick off, still bloody Bournemouth should have at least got the draw.

The irony being that it was probably all of Arsenal's appeals that meant 6 minutes got added and when that wasn't enough they got 1 more attack.

Arsenal fans will justify it by saying it was Neto's time-wasting but we never get 6 mins for a keeper time-wasting, 4mins max.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.