Premier League Games 5/6/7 August '22 (new season)

I remember sitting in the Red Lion Pub Beer Garden many years ago on a Sunday soaking in the Sun.We had just been relegated the day before drawing 2-2 with Liverpool.You remember the game we were taking the Ball in to the corner thinking a draw was enough.

Someone put Oasis on , Well that was it...........unashamedly ii shed a Tear.

Was a profound moment.

You would have said to me then Dry your Eyes Son your Day is coming,i would have pissed myself laughing.

How the Tables have turned.

It is the Rags who need thick skin to wear their shirt

Meh, he’s not stupid — he knows the enormity of the challenge here. He has a bundle of incredibly shit players and good players don’t want to come and he can’t just “play the kids” because Utd needs to keep pretending they can challenge to keep up sponsorship revenue/hope in the fan base. It’s not stupidity — it’s just being completely fucked with no way out.
I wasn't being completely serious...

Great start for Utd. I can't understand football at the moment re pens, Nunez heads the ball against Dias's arm last weekend when he couldn't do anything much about it and they get a pen, Martinez pushes Wellbeck over in the box and no penalty. So, accidental hand ball is a pen but you're allowed to push somebody over in the box...no pen.
They need to get their act together.

Yep. Clear pen not given. Handball for their goal
The penalty not overturned was simply unbelievable for several reasons. Firstly for the ref not to give it from his position was incomprehensible but then you see who it is and which ground its at and Glen you think, "oh well, par for the course".
But VAR is to exactly overturn a serious error like that or at least to send him to the monitor. Why on earth did that not happen?
Then compare to the penalty Dias gave away last weekend. It probably was a penalty but the ref didn't give it up VAR sent him go the monitor. Okay, bit unlucky for us but fair enough. What's the difference between that the non pen today?
Plus The midfield rag should have been red carded. It was an over the top tackle.
This really is corruption in plain sight aided znd abetted by the media.
Anyway, come on City

Meh, he’s not stupid — he knows the enormity of the challenge here. He has a bundle of incredibly shit players and good players don’t want to come and he can’t just “play the kids” because Utd needs to keep pretending they can challenge to keep up sponsorship revenue/hope in the fan base. It’s not stupidity — it’s just being completely fucked with no way out.
They're not shit players, but they have a collectively shit attitude, there's something toxic in the air at OT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.