Premier League Games 5/6 Nov '22

Chelsea are so poor at the moment, but I wish our game against Arsenal hadn’t been postponed, a draw today would have been perfect for us. Meanwhile, I never wish a win for Liverpool, but on balance that would suit us better than a draw or a win for Spuds. We should beat Brentford but it would have been nice to go the the WC break a point clear.

Newcastle-Chelsea next weekend can be funny. Howe has them playing quite well, top form, firing on all cylinders.
While Potter is about to find out what is it to pay under bit of pressure for results, and no one is going to praise him for getting a draw vs a top half team.

Hope Newcastle wins it, that would start putting Potter under quite some pressure just before they go away onto the WC so not even a chance to put it right for them until Christmas...

Two shit teams but Spurs are worse, of course the dippers still need to cheat with the blatant Trent Darby push not penalised but that's expected.
How we consistently fuck up against the useless white cockneys is a mystery.
No mystery they play everyone behind the ball and play on the break it’s our Achilles heel like against the dippers and Newcastle

I don't think it was the biggest of shoves. I’m about 60/40 on it probably being a penalty. Sessegnon knew what he was doing, a bit like KDB did yesterday.

Just glad it went against a top 4 team and helps a mid table team out a bit.
Yeah all about opinions but I feel it’s a pen,just makes it worse that the prick was ref yesterday and on VAR today .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.