Premier League Games 5/6 Nov '22

Damn they are winning. So we have a competitor. I don't like it :)
Very good win for them if they succeed.

I am not watching this match, but I have to say that if Arsenal get all 3 points away against a Chelsea team unbeaten at Stamford Bridge then they are worthy title contenders. I still don’t think they will win it but fair play to the gunners and to Arteta, they have developed a good first 11 and any club who push the rags and the dippers further down the pecking order will get no complaints from me.

We know when we play chelsea they won’t be this passive or shite

TBF.. bar ‘that’ night and when we rested most of our players a few weeks earlier in the league cup Semi.. in recent years.. we have often put the chavs to the sword. Not a goal fest but incredibly comprehensive low scoring victories where we have absolutely dominated them.

Not sure about that. In every league game Arsenal have played, they have had 9 or 10 of their first xi available. That surely won't continue. You only have to look at their bench to see how weak their squad is
Remind me of Leicester’s season though in terms of their unbreakable persistence.

We’re all guessing aren’t we; that’s just my feeling - if they win this, I think for me it’s a really big point in the season

Honestly i have a dreadful feeling the rags are going to be in the mix. We'll catch arsenal when we meet them

Apparently Jorginho wants £12m a year to sign a new contract. From what I am seeing I think Chelsea’s owners should have their response.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.