Premier League Games 5/6 Nov '22

Thank fuck we got three points yesterday. Hugely impressed with Arsenal today. Fast, skilful, rarely give the ball away and insane pressing. They aren't going away. Chelsea were dreadful but it was more Arsenal not allowing them any time or space to play.

Looking forward to slapping these Arsenal cunts. We are going to show them who’s the daddy.

Not so sure. Depends if Pep focuses on our strengths and doesn't try a weird set up to cancel theirs.

They seem to move the ball around much quicker than us.

Disappointing result,but they aren't anything special and they will run out of steam.
This VV

They are not the real deal, ripping up Trees.

They are winning games 1-0 literally every week.

We have being scoring shit loads whilst not at our Stellar best.

I know who my money is on.

Come off it mate, Boehly won't think twice about wielding the axe if he feels it's right.

He’s given Potters entirely coaching staff 5 year contracts and brought in all of Brighton’s technical staff as well.

He’s not firing him because they’re 3 points off 4th after 7 weeks.

Chelsea have fallen off a cliff

Potters way out of his depth here ,
Cue Pottechino to be in charge after the world cup
Potter was a strange appointment- I could understand someone like Villa or Everton going for him, but there’s a world of difference between outperforming at Brighton and doing the business at a top team.

He’s lucky the World Cup is coming up as another month of playing like this would get him the sack.

Everyone still undermining Arsenal, saying they will shit the bed. History may say so, but on current form and evidence, it doesn’t look to be the case. I think it’s time we saw them for what they are, a very real threat and the team in the driving seat.
Yep,there will be very little between the top two in May just not sure who wins it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.