Premier League Games 5/6 October

for all of the people on here saying its only 8 games into the new seasons calm down its so early in the season well ??? 100 points season, 98 points season, that is what it took to win the league both times and IN 38 THE GAMES IT TOOK TO WIN THE TITLES NOBODY FUCKING GIVE US SOFT PENS WHEN PLAYERS JUST FALL TO THE FLOOR AND HANDING THEM THE 3 POINTS, like pep said its unbelievable what manchester city and the players have done over the 2 seasons and nobody give us anything
You do know shouting is in the coc?

i called it RED card and when nothing was done just a corner i turned off, its a stamp right on the ankle could have broken the lad legs how on earth did VAR miss that
Can Leicester not cite the dirty scouse for foul play?

Zaha is a good player but tries to do too much on his own. I wonder if Pep could get him up to world class? Here comes Zabba.

From the BBC webshite;-
" The Senegal forward now has world-class status and came to Liverpool's aid once more when it looked like the visitors would repeat their feat of last season and leave Anfield with a draw"
World class status for diving that is.

Can Leicester not cite the dirty scouse for foul play?

nothing will be done or shown on looped replays by sky or BT so will just get washed under the carpet, it was that bad if that was me he did it to i would have jump up on my other leg and stuck the nut on him red card or not, you can end somebody career like that and lucky for the lad all his body weight went on the other leg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.