Premier league games 5th & 6th March 16

If any team is within 5pts of Leicester going into the last 3 games have a real chance. Those last 3 games are very tough and the pressure will be on them big time.

The issue is counter attacking teams are always a bastard.

Remember Napoli? Defend with 8 men and punt it forward to the Cavani Lavezzi Hamsik axis.

It's a pain in the arse but you have to commit men forward otherwise you won't be able to break through.

It's just a shame they haven't had a single injury all season, Huth hasn't received a red despite numerous red card offences and their fitness regime is seemingly inspired by Lance Armstrong.

Is it me or has Leicester got no original songs? Half of them are based on ours!

What happens in May is what counts most, not what happens in early March. Stop presenting the trophy title with 30, points still to play for.
Let it go Pam. I remember you saying last season that we were bound to go on a run at some stage, which we never did. I'd have hoped you learnt your lesson from back then. Even if we won our last 10 games (we won't), Leicester would need to lose 3 and draw 1 out of their last 9 for us to draw level with them (same GD), assuming they hold on tonight;

It ain't gonna happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.