Premier league games 5th & 6th March 16

Quite sad we are every teams cup final
I'm not. It shows how far we've come. I remember when mates would text me saying "if we had to lose I am glad it was to you" after one of our infrequent forays into triumph.

Don't forget, that mob put 8 past us in 3 games this season, whereas we scored two in return (and one of them was thrown in by Mignolet).

*shakes head*

I would say we got our tactics spot on in the CC final and not just because we won. Defend well and counter, it's Klopps "kid and rush" Achilles heel.

I honesty can't believe how different they look today then they did on Wednesday. We couldn't even touch the ball yet an out of sorts palace are looking the better side today.

True man but Manuel has made it easier for them with some of his selections and they do seem to always want to beat us as well. I wonder if Liverpool view City with distain as it's us who effectively bumped them out of the top 4 picture, although even Spurs have pipped them now as well

If Palace win this, Pardew - Please, please, please, in your post match interview, say "If I may borrow a word from Mr Klopp ... (ahem) ... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.