Premier League Games 6/7/8 Feb

Of our 17 games left, if we win 12 and lose 5, that's 83 points. I wouldnt be shocked if we did this poor, but its certainly on the lower end of possibilities imo.

United have 15 games left, if they win 13 and lose 2, there at 84 points, would just beat us. But that's on the higher end of what I expect United could pull off.

Edit: for context on how good this run by united would have to be, that's 39 points in 15 games, 2.6 pts/game, which over 38 games is a 99 pt season.

While if we perform as poorly as I mentioned above, that's 36 points in 17 games, around 2.1 pts/game, which over 38 games is a 80.5 pt season (bad by our standards)

We would really have to be off form for a while, with united simultaneously over performing to lose the league to them.

Last edited:
Went out to pick up a takeaway

the second I walked through the door DCL was slotting the ball in the goal

that jalfrezi tasted even better after.
I expect you finished it by the time it was a confirmed goal. I was expecting VAR to find a reason to rule it out. Like handball against DCL. Moss is a piece of shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.