Premier League Games 6/7/8 March

I know what you mean but here he would be fourth choice at best. Absolute bargain for Fulham and if they go down then I would expect that he would have plenty of offers from other Prem teams. Well done Tosin - it took a while to get there but he is now an established top flight player.

Fourth choice would suit us just fine, instead of splurging 40m on Ake who's barely going to get a run.

All the signs of him being able to succeed was visible in his loan spells - he was excellent. IMO it was a done deal for him to be able to make the transition to the Prem. Guy has all the tools.

I'm happy for him, but like I said he is blue through and through. Joined the academy as a young child. Would've loved him here and tbh he should be.

Fourth choice would suit us just fine, instead of splurging 40m on Ake who's barely going to get a run.

All the signs of him being able to succeed was visible in his loan spells - he was excellent. IMO it was a done deal for him to be able to make the transition to the Prem. Guy has all the tools.

I'm happy for him, but like I said he is blue through and through. Would've loved him here and tbh he should be.
But he doesn't get that good without a solid run of games, like he's had.

Can't hold onto them all.

But he doesn't get that good without a solid run of games, like he's had.

Can't hold onto them all.

Of course playing in the Prem is going to be a quality learning curve, but he was pretty much this good when I was watching him on his loan spell/s. Comfortably able to make the step up.

You can't hold onto them all, but fuck me don't let them go for two million at this quality either. Pants have firmly been pulled down on this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.