Premier League Games 6/7/8 March

I've said all along, I'm all in favour of equal opportunities and trying to get the differently able into gainful and rewarding employment, but there's better and more suitable roles out there for the legally blind than Premier League referee.

That's how VAR should be used IMO. To stop clear mistakes.

I think that then makes a case for captain's challenge, instead of being used in every decision or significant play.

If you had one or two a game a captain would definitely used it for howlers like that, instead of the current Big Brother blur we have.

They’ve gone backwards every season since Vieira left.

Wenger started running Arsenal with baseball style moneyball. That doesn’t work in football as footy is not a stats game.
It can work for a few seasons, if you're lucky and get a good batch, but it's unsustainable in the long run.

Over time, Money spent = success

He's not.

We play those tight passes in games all the time - difference being the midfielder dropping in between the centre havles has the speed of thought, technical ability, and calmness to get it to one of the split centre halves first time.

You have never seen Ederson play a pass that weakly to someone running back to goal.

If you think you have, you should pay attention more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.