Premier League Games 6/7/8 May '23

Ward-Prowse - a cheeky bid at the end of the season I think. An option on the right and one hell of a free kick.

Ward-Prowse - a cheeky bid at the end of the season I think. An option on the right and one hell of a free kick.

It’s not always easy to judge how a player surrounded by poor players up against far superior ones, would fit in if they were suddenly the one playing with the better players.

But my opinion is that his dead ball expertise masks a pretty bang average player.

Antonee Robinson & Maddison? Anybody fancy them for our squad bearing in mind Gundogan is likely to leave.

I was impressed by that Lucas Paquetá for West Ham yesterday, he is deffo going in my fantasy football team next season. Was it a one-off or have I missed him before, for some reason. Or is he a Carlos Kick-a-ball who I normally put in ff every year and regret it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.