Premier League Games 6/7 April '24

I'm not sticking up for him but their are 9 other outfield players for the Rags that cost alot of money and very experienced, They are the ones that should be getting the stick, That fat **** Casemiro should be barking orders and helping Mainoo through a game yet it seems to be the other way around.

I genuinely think their is a player in Mainoo but he won't reach his potential at that shower of shite just like they've failed miserably with numerous others.

Bruno Fernandes is the worst player on the pitch by a country mile, How anyone thinks he's a good footballer is beyond me. He's stealing a living.
I thought he was supposed to be the second coming of Januzzi.

IMG-1668.jpg
Be joyful it’s lasted this long.

Just when I thought united couldn’t get any shitter they even suprise me. They are utter dog shit and I’ve zero hope they can nick anything here.

To be fair they could've lost to BRENTFORD about 9-0 two weeks ago

No shots, on target or off, at home is a bit pathetic. They are such a poor team, who leaves Diaz completely unmarked in the middle of the penalty box, crazy.
Their goal difference is a true reflection of what sort of state they are in not their league position.

rags are an absolute shambles defensively, going forward and seemingly have no midfield either. All over the place and no pattern of play at all.

Was hoping they'd get something from this but foolishly had forgotten just how shit they are.

Does anyone know what the crack is with Liverpool's kit? It makes no sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.