Premier League Games 7/8/9/10 May

I can not believe some think our second string is good enough.

5 defeats and the commomn denominator = the same players rotated in.

We had the best defence in the League with John Stones and Ruben Dias when La Porte was out injured.We were literally conceeding 0 goals every game.

La Porte recovers Pep rotates him back in,we start conceeding again

Our first team is so fucked because they literally never get a game off.

Yesterday,yet again it was hoping that Foden will come on with Gundog and save the day.

That starting 11 yesterday would be lucky to finish outside the bottom 6 of the Premier League if they started every week.

Like i said... our squad depth is a myth used as a stick to beat us with.

We have a cracking first 11,supported by average,"we hope one day" will become decent players,who can not een be arsed busting a Gut to secure the Premier League.

Rant over.
Lucky to finish outside the bottom 6? Have a word with yourself mate. If that side played every week, and it was fit, they’d likely be top 6. As for Stones, maybe if he’d not got himself a 3 game ban for a straight red, he might have played yesterday (and maybe given Dias a day off).
Finally, if Aguero scores the penalty we probably beat the CL finalists with the “lucky to finish outside the bottom 6” team, so it’s not as desperate as it might be.
Don’t get me wrong, I was as disappointed as everyone last night but, as always with City, I quickly turn into ‘Mr Bluesky’ and am full of confidence for the remainder of the season (whereas I couldn’t see another win at 7.30 last night). Onwards and upwards and what a season this will prove to be.

"ex-Cityplayer Luz gave the penalty away" "Pernandes shows Aguero how to take penalties" , only on Sky.
Can't wait for Friday , and the significance of the penalty will be put into context...............means f*ck all.

So, penalty for Rags that had much less contact than the corrupt non penalty call for us yesterday.
2 penalty shouts for Villa, clear handball and contact, result no penalties and a red card.
17 fouls and just 1 card

every single game and it will continue till we win the title
Is anybody actually surprised? It’s been going on for years and all part of the product that the broadcasters need.

People seriously think we will fuck up Newcastle/Brighton/Everton? Calm down. Next Sunday it will be done. Chelsea was our toughest game and we would have won it. Next weekend we will put our first team against Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.