Premier League Games 7/8/9/10 May

Could have put his strongest team out yesterday but didn’t so no guarantees he will against Newcastle either
He dint because he is fraid of injuring/running them to the ground before the CL. Exactly what happened to Maguire today.
If we havnt won the title by our next game, no chance he plays our 2nd team.

A few flappers on here , just remember our manager won fifteen on the bounce to snuff out the Dippers title challenge , so winning one of our last three games against three teams who have nothing to play for is hardly going to give Pep any sleepless nights.
Its done , teasing the Rags for a few more days is just entertainment.
I'm not finding it very entertaining. And none of us will find it entertaining on Friday either after united have collected another 6 points and we are struggling to break down the Newcastle back 10.

Gonna be a long week I feel.
Obviously not for the “it’s done” camp.
Obviously it is still mathematically possible for the scum to win it. However, this is Pep and "this" City side we are talking about.
I'm as twitchy as anyone on here and I'd much rather the Prem had been done and dusted by now.
But it hasn't, and that's what football is all about. Let's wait until the end of all the campaigns though. If we win the Treble then we can say Pep rotated like the genius he is, allowing most of our pivotal players the avoidance of injuries and suchlike whilst "tinkering" and keeping an eye on both end results.
If we don't then I'm sure some forum geniuses can put in their CV to be our manager next season.

We are in a great position, having had a very tepid start to the season. Let's remember that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.