Premier League Games 7/8/9/10 May

I’m not confused.
One plays for City and one plays for United.

Yes Smith is right. Mind you the one given for us was a bit soft, but by the nature of Alty giving it then he had to give Sterling's one as it was even clearer. Sterling was slightly lucky with the yellow card too, although no intent I've seen reds given for similar

Yes Smith is right. Mind you the one given for us was a bit soft, but by the nature of Alty giving it then he had to give Sterling's one as it was even clearer. Sterling was slightly lucky with the yellow card too, although no intent I've seen reds given for similar
I said earlier I thought the Jesus one was very soft, I wouldn’t have given it if I were a ref. I think the Sterling one was more of a penalty than the Jesus one.

Both West Ham players lost the ball in the same move then by trying to control the ball with their studs instead of their instep, and one of them in hurt now.

Why do footballers think they’re all Ronaldinho?

Just control the ball properly you morons!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.