Premier League Games 7/8/9 December

Got to say Leicester look every bit as good as the year they won the league. You can but hope - how funny would that be if they beat liVARpool to it.

It’d almost be as enjoyable as us winning it.

too late now anyway with that new contract.

Just annoyed Soyuncu and Maddison keep missing as I'd have a ton extra fantasy points if they'd taken their chances...

I wouldn't make much of it and looks more like a salary bump to me. If you come calling, as much as it pains me to say it, he'll be off. It would already a stretch if he stays next season. Unless his talks wweren't only PR bullshit.

I wouldn't make much of it and looks more like a salary bump to me. If you come calling, as much as it pains me to say it, he'll be off. It would already a stretch if he stays next season. Unless his talks wweren't only PR bullshit.
I think I saw yesterday that he has signed a new contract until 2025. Let’s just say he makes 5m a year. Leicester would demand 25m compensation. Do you think we would pay that much to get him. I’m not sure we would.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.