Premier League Games 7/8 Oct '23

Micah is as thick as mince, he contributes nothing to the debate and is just employed to play the fool.

Good result. Dippers are the threat this season, Spuds will do what they always do.

I'll take a draw against the Arse, but we'll do them 3-1.

Yep I think Liverpool are the only threat but you should be able to deal with them.

I think Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle are better than us. If Chelsea consistently get their act together there is a case for that too eventually. If we sign another striker we can be as good as all of them but right now we are punching above the weight again. I'm enjoying it though

Good luck against the Arseholes I can't wait.

Micah is as thick as mince, he contributes nothing to the debate and is just employed to play the fool.
I try to avoid the pre match waffle these days, irrespective of who the pundits are. Let's just say that if I knew that Micah was going to be on, I wouldn't be rushing to turn the telly on and watch him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.