Premier League Games 7/8 Oct '23

I wouldn’t worry any decent team would have battered them today. They are truly awful. Amrabat is championship level at best. They all look totally unfit. Spray it to the wings then ping in a cross. When that doesn’t work bring on taller players then rinse and repeat. They are shit and no way will they be top 6

5 mins time added on Palace Forrest game Head injury 1:15 game stopped Remembering it’s always a minimum of x mins then surely it should have been around 7mins He played 5:31 Just a total farce

Very sad to see Sheffield United’s veteran defender Chris Basham sustain a horrific ankle injury. I hope he makes a full recovery and his career is not over. He has been a great servant to the Blades over the last 9 years.

Five yellow cards for Brentford to zero for rags?

I didn't see the match but that's likely a good portion of ref bias to get the rags on track.
rags could have had 3 booked in the first 10 minutes, most of the brentford ones were warranted, but no worse than the rags ones ignored #refereeddifferently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.