Premier League Games 7/8 Oct '23

Always felt liverpool would beat Brighton comfortably, their defence just isn't upto scratch to deal with liverpools fast and direct play, expect them to score a few more second half and stroll it.

Looking at the two lineups for west ham and newcastle. West ham have a miles better side out there on paper, they'd be the ones I'd say were a champions league side if any.

I disagree PC but I can see your thinking.
It’s one of those where, there’s not much more they could have done to win the league because City are relentless and simply better.

They won the league in the season they should have in 2019-20, but to not win the title on 97 and 92 points is fair enough and would have won the league in all but three and all but five seasons, respectively, out of the 31 PL seasons. Even the lower one of the two would have won the title in Arsenal’s invincible season.

Sometimes, there’s not much you can do when there’s a better team around.

I would say that 1 title in 32 years is the bigger one. United were also relentless in their midst, to keep doing it year-after-year, but United were there for the taking in many titles they won on low points yet Liverpool were nowhere to be seen most of the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.