Premier League Games 8/9/10 April '22

Good news for Everton, Pogba coming on. I lumped on them at 4/1 as I thought this is their only chance of getting points

Slabby is 30 next March, he left Leicester to win trophies, been at the Rags for three seasons now, no trophies, Leicester an FA Cup.

The two Harry’s, Kane and McGuire could end up with no medals between them and they’re part of England’s “spine”.
Ever since we signed Scott Sinclair, whenever a player "upgrades" with a transfer, I go on the forum of the team the player has left behind to see what their fans make of losing one of theirs to a better team. When we signed Ake the Bournemouth forums were full of good wishes, saying he was a top player who deserved a big move, etc. When I went on the Leicester forum they were all chuckling about United spending £80m on Maguire when Jonny Evans was much better - all after United had flogged Evans years earlier for about 10% of the price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.