Premier League Games 8/9/10 November

These VAR offsides by a fucking mm are just ludicrous.
I’ve said a few times Swarbrick the VAR guru at the beginning of the season said it will only be clear and obvious mistakes missed by the officials and the replays would only be in real time. It’s very, very clear that criteria doesn’t apply. The Premier League should be insisting both these imbeciles are removed from their positions, incompetence hardly begins to describe their abilities.

Mr Moss doing the VAR for the Spurs game. Probably finds watching the screens as exhausting as running around.

Every time I see him, Eric Dier looks worse and worse, and more and more as if he could play for that lot.

Only player that I’m worried will win it for the bottlers is Moura. Causes problems for the opposition when he plays.

I know but they’re all shit anyway. If none of them make the Euro’s, it’ll say a lot. That’ll be two major international tournaments where English refs would’ve been excluded.
It's because they can't go into a tournament in which they haven't been instructed on who to favour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.