Premier League Games 8/9/10 October '22

Wooooo what a game, now I'm off to go grab my Everton scarf. What are we thinking for rags vs toffees?

Was predicted on here by many. They've let their squad age without bringing in the required quality.

Letting Mane go without a direct replacement was ridiculous.

I think many thought Diaz was that replacement but he doesn't look to be of the same quality yet.

Klopp would never take him off for his defending - he’s the reason he defends the way he does and Gomez is shit anyway.

I would be surprised if he’s playing next week.

Especially so, if he is still factoring a late England push.

He won't run on any bruised ligaments.

Diaz missing would be an even bigger bonus.

He gets them 30 yards up the pitch.

Hopefully Rangers can soften them up a bit more on Wednesday.

It will be a bear pit, if nothing else.

Was predicted on here by many. They've let their squad age without bringing in the required quality.

Letting Mane go without a direct replacement was ridiculous.

Yep, I gladly watched them self harm with the Mane sale.. hilarious.

Thats a very misguided view imo.

If you cant see how good they are i dont know what else to say.
They’re decent but not in our class. Saka, Martinelli, Jesus - all good players but not a front three that wins the premier league.

A couple of injuries and their starting eleven looks a lot weaker. Imagine if, say, Jesus and Saliba are out for a month or two, I think they’d struggle. We’d miss Haaland if he was out, but it’s a proven fact that we’re still good enough to win the league without him.

Well, last season, we weren't at our best, and they had a solid season. Still they ended up 25 points behind us. I don't think they have become so much better, that they'll battle it out with a us at full speed for the title. We are also better.
Well as it stands they are above us, they have beaten spuds and the dippers, 2 teams we struggle against, we have yet to play any of them our only game of note so far was the Derby, and as United are shit not really a yardstick

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.