Premier League Games 8/9 April '23

That Brighton goal perfectly demonstrates why VAR can just manipulate games any way they want. There was nothing wrong with that goal, it was given as a goal on the pitch, yet VAR intervenes and overrules even though there was no clear and obvious error. Fucking joke.
I thought the linesman had given handball to be honest, but I missed the aftermath

If VAR have overturned and given handball then thats a shambles as you couldn't say it was a genuine error by the referee not to give it in the first place

Spursey gonna Spursey...
Spursy : adjective, noun — the state of intentionally managing a business to have just enough ambition to sell tickets and/or merchandise to morons (generating revenue to support a different business entirely) but not so much that it is successful enough to require real investment to maintain, resulting in abject (designed) mediocrity in perpetuity.

See also: ‘Levied’

I thought the linesman had given handball to be honest, but I missed the aftermath

If VAR have overturned and given handball then thats a shambles as you couldn't say it was a genuine error by the referee not to give it in the first place
It was ruled out by the on pitch officials and VAR didn't overrule them, according to BBC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.