Premier League Games 8/9 April '23

The Hammers are a very weird team. Sure, they're not good. But they've won three out of their last six. That's better than the two above them, and almost everyone below them.
It would be a huge shock if they got anything from Arsenal, but I don't know, I've just got this feeling about it. Not, for sure, a victory.

The only problem for ya is the amount of games, they have 8 and we have a minimum of 12 to play in all competitions add hopefully semis in champions league that’s 14, the 2 finals happen after the season so don’t come into it, so we have nearly twice as many games to play!

Not a lot of games for us, we are used to it.

And that cheat fest at the swamp. (Still fucking angry. That's why part of me wants them to get past Brighton — so that we can humiliate them on a big stage).
Arse fans still banging on about the 2 points dropped v Brentford yet fail to mention this,

Also our Everton home game which imo was the first top flight game ever played/ non refereed and, the play to you score nonsense they had v Bournemouth.

They are absolutely shitting it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.