Premier League Games 8/9 April '23

Newcastle need to wake up if they want top4.

having said that Brentford is quite a hard team to play gainst, they only lost 1 PL game all season t home back in September and thez dominate Castle today as well.
I get you on that.

It won't be easy if we need a result there last day to take the title.

It was ruled out by the on pitch officials and VAR didn't overrule them, according to BBC.
I thought that was the case, so the replay hasn't given them enough to change their mind, can't do much about that but I think it wasn't clear cut enough live to actually give handball and should have gone to VAR to disallow.

Either way, Brighton are a good side to watch

I thought that was the case, so the replay hasn't given them enough to change their mind, can't do much about that but I think it wasn't clear cut enough live to actually give handball and should have gone to VAR to disallow.

Either way, Brighton are a good side to watch
I like that blood orange kit as well.

Brighton are a very useful team, and I'm just starting to realise that they could have a very big say in what happens at the top. They play United, they play Arsenal, and they play us (to be arranged) in the last weeks of the season. Plus of course they play United in the F.A. Cup. They could definitely beat them in that.

Just saw the West Ham goal.

One of the clearest handballs you’ll ever see ignored because of the current serpentine handball rules.

Women today have no standards.
You can say that again.

a27e2-16801219999496-1920.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.