Premier League Games 8/9 April '23

A lot on here were unimpressed with his sacking. But they were going nowhere fast. Uncle Roy has steadied the ship, undoubtedly. Would they have got the same results under PV? Maybe. We'll never know. But the board weren't prepared to take the chance. And, so far, it seems to have paid off.

"Steadied the ship" with a 5-1 mauling of a rival. Credit where credit is due. I don't know what he has done, other than not be Vieira, but by God, he has done whatever it is well. :)

Took a little nap, looks like I missed a real goal fest.

I feel dirty, I actively want Liverpool to win today.
I know, I've gone full dipper today. I've been shoplifting down at Mahmoods Mini-Mart, flogged 15 packets of stolen boiled ham and a katsu curry pot noodle to some no-marks in my local for 20p and scored some smack from my mate fat vinnie, I'm now that far off my tits I'm incapable of my usual Sunday afternoon ritual of threatening the neighbours with a handgun so I've sent my feral kids round there to do it for me. BTW it's not my fault, I blame those Manchester bastards down the road for making me behave like this.

Come on Liverpool please stop this endless Arsenal wankathon for one day at least.

"Steadied the ship" with a 5-1 mauling of a rival. Credit where credit is due. I don't know what he has done, other than not be Vieira, but by God, he has done whatever it is well. :)
Yep; steadied the ship. They were in the middle of that relegation scrap when he came in. Now, they're in 12th place, 6 pts and 19 goals better off than Forest in 18th place. Are they safe? No, of course not. But two wins in their remaining 8 games should be more than enough to keep them up. Possibly, a win and a couple of draws would be enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.