Premier League Games 9/10/11/12 April

No some of them are in full flap, each to their own but when the go to personality trait is is doom and gloom I don’t buy into it especially when you get numb nut poster talking about six point swings ans it’s the same ones everytime.

I was annoyed yesterday not by the team put out but by the finishing and that’s something that will hopefully be addressed. But really we are in the box seat and just have to enjoy the process of the last games.
Yep same ones. I say we appoint them as a joint committee to run the team and oust pep.

Spurs doing a Spurs. At least they are consistent. Mourinho stealing a living.
I am convinced that is what Mourinho is all about these days. He can’t buy who he wants, he can’t control players like he used to and I don’t think he can even play like he wants. All he can do is use his past achievements to get paid for the money he wants.

We are still in a commanding position, and when thye beat Burnley in their next game before we play they will be 8pts behind with 5 games to play (very similar to when we wont the title in 2012 except that we dont have to play each other in those 5 matches)
6 matches. Can’t expect anyone to take you too seriously when you get those details wrong.

No some of them are in full flap, each to their own but when the go to personality trait is is doom and gloom I don’t buy into it especially when you get numb nut poster talking about six point swings ans it’s the same ones everytime.

I was annoyed yesterday not by the team put out but by the finishing and that’s something that will hopefully be addressed. But really we are in the box seat and just have to enjoy the process of the last games.
we are in the box seat but that finishing issue that you talk about wont be addressed until after the season has finished (hopefully)....
My concern is that Pep will keep rotating as he did yesterday, priortising the CL and cup games and then play weaker teams in the league....if so it could get closer.

if we dont take 10 points out of that lot we dont deserve it
but under normal circumstances we would probably win all of them,it has changed now the rags are back in and pressure does funny things to players and teams,why shouldn’t they think otherwise,seasons throw up defining moments was the Leeds game one yesterday time will tell ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.