Premier League Games 9/10/11/13 March '24

Palmer is great and playing with a point to prove. 20 goals+assists so far in PL in an underperforming side is pretty good debut season for him. I guess will be closer to 30 goal contributions by end of May.

he has some fearless style sometimes, also I like that about him. we gave him great education.

hope he is not in the ears of former youth team mates , like dont accept sit on the bench try to go out and show yourself. its a shame it got to the point we sold him or he felt not much game time was gonna be given to him. certainly one of the best value transfer from the billion Chelsea spent last 2-3 years possibly.

did we upgrade on him with Doku? we will see. so far Palmer is clear ahead with this season.

hope McAtee kid still can be used some way here at City albeit this shockingly bad Sheffield wont give him all the tools to improve imo with the weekly beating they are on the end of...
but at least he has PL game time on loan, learning the hard way lol.

Palmer is great and playing with a point to prove. 20 goals+assists so far in PL in an underperforming side is pretty good debut season for him. I guess will be closer to 30 goal contributions by end of May.

he has some fearless style sometimes, also I like that about him. we gave him great education.

hope he is not in the ears of former youth team mates , like dont accept sit on the bench try to go out and show yourself. its a shame it got to the point we sold him or he felt not much game time was gonna be given to him. certainly one of the best value transfer from the billion Chelsea spent last 2-3 years possibly.

did we upgrade on him with Doku? we will see. so far Palmer is clear ahead with this season.

hope McAtee kid still can be used some way here at City albeit this shockingly bad Sheffield wont give him all the tools to improve imo with the weekly beating they are on the end of...
Realistically, how many starts would Cole Palmer managed this season ?
Fair play to Chelsea, they have given him the "freestyle" role where he can play almost where he wants ?
The only player at City I feel, who is allowed that freedom, is KDB or Phil ? Palmer is nowhere near their level at this time.
At the moment he is playing with a team with little pressure or expectation.
Well done Cole on doing so well - so far this season.
I am uncertain whether he will always have this freedom if Chelsea continue to remain mid table ?

Said it was a downgrade at the time and it's proven even more the case as the season is going on. Palmer has the attributes to be an elite player, Doku will be a handy player for us but he isn't winning matches for you.

Realistically, how many starts would Cole Palmer managed this season ?
Fair play to Chelsea, they have given him the "freestyle" role where he can play almost where he wants ?
The only player at City I feel, who is allowed that freedom, is KDB or Phil ? Palmer is nowhere near their level at this time.
At the moment he is playing with a team with little pressure or expectation.
Well done Cole on doing so well - so far this season.
I am uncertain whether he will always have this freedom if Chelsea continue to remain mid table ?

Kevin De Bruyne is 32, turning 33 in a few months. There should have been some sort of pathway for Palmer to transition into that role because it's looking like a really idiotic sale at this point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.