Premier League Games 9/10/11/13 March '24

I assume we want a positive result, one way or the other, at Villa. We don't want both of them dropping points relative to "The World's Greatest Club"™. And, looking at the table, a Spurs win would be preferable. Though that doesn't sit easy with me. Memories of 1981.

And Brighton to beat Forest later on.

I assume we want a positive result, one way or the other, at Villa. We don't want both of them dropping points relative to "The World's Greatest Club"™. And, looking at the table, a Spurs win would be preferable. Though that doesn't sit easy with me. Memories of 1981.

Fancy Forest to get something.

Not sure we want to be going to Spurs a couple of games from end of season with them needing points to secure a CL place? It would be good for it to be resolved either way before then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.