Premier League Games 9/10/11 Febuary

Obviously..not

Is it obvious he’s not? Who to? He’s certainly the most suitable currently managing in the Prem.

He looks to have some incredibly similar characteristics to Pep.
He’ll need better clobber mind.

Is it obvious he’s not? Who to? He’s certainly the most suitable currently managing in the Prem.

He looks to have some incredibly similar characteristics to Pep.
He’ll need better clobber mind.
He has nothing in common with how we play the game,peps successor will be someone like arteta

Surprised it’s still 0-0 wolves the far better side and been unlucky a few times,although the presenter did say before kick off that these two have never failed to score against each other in previous meetings so obviously the kiss of death ...

I can’t think of many teams I’d rather go to Anfield for the last game of the season other than Wolves.
I agree,hmmm but call me cynical I just get the feeling that if everything is dependent on the last game the Liverpool fan that plays at the back for wolves will somehow miss hit a pass to one of the scousers to fire it into the net,that’s if things aren’t going to plan ..

He has nothing in common with how we play the game,peps successor will be someone like arteta

Ok. Thanks. But he actually has a lot in common with Pep. For a start you can tell they’re both incredible thorough.
They both place a huge emphasis on getting their key players in space and like to have ball playing players throughout the side.
He’s got a nice footballing centre mid playing in the middle of a back 3.
He’s got three talented ball players in centre mid in stark contrast to all but us in the Prem.
He brought in a smaller proactive continental keeper.
His players love him.

I think there’s plenty of common ground between the two of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.