Premier league games 9th &10th april

A City win and 2 draws in the other 2 matches means we pick up 2 points on all the other teams around us. That would be the best outcome. We could easily finish anywhere between second and sixth at this stage.

It could be bye-bye Villa in a few hours time. They might as well get it over with, in fact.

tbh i think we need west ham v arsenal to be a draw that would enable us to gain two point on the hammers and put it back in our hands for 3rd,and of course spurs to win

tbh i think we need west ham v arsenal to be a draw that would enable us to gain two point on the hammers and put it back in our hands for 3rd,and of course spurs to win

I think it's going to be a tough task to get past Arsenal with the fixtures they have. The only positive is our ability to influence it when we play them.

I might be crazy but if Arsenal win today I think they will still be in with an outside chance of the title. I think they will win every game between playing West Ham and us.

It could be bye-bye Villa in a few hours time. They might as well get it over with, in fact.
Yeah. I (along with many others) used to be quite indifferent to Villa: but the way their inbred supporters behaved towards us by waving fake money I'll not shed a tear seeing them waking up to life in the Championship.

If I thought for one minute that we were capable of going on a good run of wins, I'd want wins for West Ham and the rags.
We're not, so I want losses for both of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.