Premier league games 9th &10th april

Not convinced about that, it's the gap they've established that's crazy. It's not like they are an outsider winning by 1 point - they're 9 points clear (quite possibly 10 by the end of the day).
Of course they deserve to be where they are, but it's definitely a freak season too.

I agree all the other sides have been shite with Chelsea and us being the worst two based on expectations, but they haven't been. They have been excellent. Consistent, strong defence and a manager who knows what he is doing which seems to help!

Not convinced about that, it's the gap they've established that's crazy. It's not like they are an outsider winning by 1 point - they're 9 points clear (quite possibly 10 by the end of the day).
Of course they deserve to be where they are, but it's definitely a freak season too.

I said at the start of the season, even if we didn't win it, we must be in a position to put pressure on the leaders right until the last game of the season, and unfortunately its another season where we're nowhere close. It's very sad to see professional players chuck in the towel long before the season has ended.

Sign of Champions 1-0 wins they say and they have it down to a fine art.

Fair play to them and their fans who will be in dream land.

Liverpool will be a real force when he gets the players he wants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.