Premier League Games (midweek) 23/24/25 April '24

Carragher suggesting that Liverpool have overachieved after buying 65m szoboslai and 35m McAllister and 35 million Gravenberch and 15 million Endo in the summer is just pure Liverpool.
That’s the new narrative. They’ve had a successful season winning a trophy with the meagre resources at their disposal. Pathetic and hilarious in equal measure.

I’ll leave this here as I’m not allowed to post in the dipper thread. Fuck me the rags thought they hired the next Pep and now it seems the dippers are about to as well.View attachment 115817View attachment 115817
liverpool getting a manager they think is like ours. arsenal get a manager they think is like ours. united get a CEO who they think is like ours.
Is there anyone not trying to copy us?

City and United draws had them groggy on the ropes and Everton delivered the knockout blow, the three teams they hate far far more than any other
View attachment 115818

Do they actually like anyone? I have serious doubts. And does anyone — that is, any supporter of another team in England, who knows anything about football — like them?
They are the Millwall of the Premier League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.