Premier League Games (midweek) 23/24/25 April '24

I would have Trossard at city. Very good player. Did they only pay £20 million for him ? Nuts

Arsenal are the closest thing to us. City & arsenal going for title next year. We seriously need 3 signings to keep up with them for me. Hate them but they do play good football
Let’s see them keep up this pace long term.
We’re having an understandable drop off.
Always gonna happen eventually.
Also when teams figure them out and they need to change the way they play we’ll see if Lego head has what it really takes.

Yep, much more direct and faster than us, we have struggled v Chelsea and others this season as we are far too slow at attacking and allow teams to get into a defensive shape.
I see City going more for precision but patiently trying to break open a safe rather than just blasting it Open like they do.

I understand why Pep plays that way but I’m sure many miss when Sane and Raz were flying down the wings with Kev passing balls behind. However, it must’ve been making Pep go nuts inside (and outside).

Assuming here but control means being able to control the direction, the outcome, the turnover and much more. However, I think sometimes they (the players) don’t play accordingly and it becomes pedestrian.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.