Premier League Games (midweek) 23/24/25 April '24

I don't think it should be seen as rubbing our noses in if people refer to Mikel and this Arsenal as City Lite (in the sense that we are not quite as good, but wish to imitate) as to be mentioned alongside one of the greatest teams of the past decade in the prem is genuinely not a position any Arsenal fan could have envisioned for the past 8 or so seasons.

"One of the greatest teams of the past decade....." ?

Everton will scrap for everything tonight knowing they can finish the Dippers season and piss on Clubshop's farewell tour , no bigger incentive , actually do not think there is anything between these two teams ,the Dippers are massively over achieving with over hyped players and Everton the total opposite they have players at a similar level to the Dippers but have under achieved.
Sean Dyche will have Clubshop's number tonight , then the sad,needy Dipshits can concentrate on our 115 charges from tomorrow.

Everton will scrap for everything tonight knowing they can finish the Dippers season and piss on Clubshop's farewell tour , no bigger incentive , actually do not think there is anything between these two teams ,the Dippers are massively over achieving with over hyped players and Everton the total opposite they have players at a similar level to the Dippers but have under achieved.
Sean Dyche will have Clubshop's number tonight , then the sad,needy Dipshits can concentrate on our 115 charges from tomorrow.
Don’t do it to yourself . Liverpool will win at a canter. Everton have no goal threat whatsoever

It's a derby so I expect they'll put a lot of effort in but sadly they lack any quality. They'll put up some stubborn resistance and Pickford will be flying about and shouting a lot, but once the first goal goes past him they'll crumble and Liverpool will coast to an easy win. I really hope I'm wrong!

Saw a sub for Everton tonight, M.Hunt.
Thought the M must stand for Mike but the joke section is safe enough as his name is actually Mackenzie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.