Premier League Games Sunday 21st May

Many rags think tomorrow will be Shrek's last appearance - I bloody hope not, I want him to see out this contract and get every penny he can from the bastards.
Like Wenger he will be hanging on like the tiny turd that just doesn't want to leave you arse when straining.

Many rags think tomorrow will be Shrek's last appearance - I bloody hope not, I want him to see out this contract and get every penny he can from the bastards.
He doesn't have to play to see out his contract, although it's a desirable bonus...

Would love to see the scousers finish 5th....but sadly can see them putting 4 or 5 past Boro.

Would love to see the scousers finish 5th....but sadly can see them putting 4 or 5 past Boro.

As much as I don't want to admit it, it will be us who will be more likely to mess it up tomorrow.

Watford know their manager is leaving now, put three past Chelsea the other day and their last home game of the season.

We are typical City after all and will not make it straight forward for ourselves.

Right so for the record I hope Liverpool will get 4th and Arsenal 5th. I reckon it will make it easier for us to get Sanchez off Arsenal, and CL will make Liverpool so busy next season that they will be less of a threat.
I want us to get third above anything else, but if I was to be able to order the next two places I would rather Arsenal 4th. Klopp will be more dangerous with extra money from the CL. Wenger is more likely to stay at Arsenal with CL football.
I don't think Sanchez will stay whatever the outcome and where Arsenal finish is unlikely to affect his destination. Looks like he will leave, whether we get him or someone else is far less certain IMV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.