Premier League launches major fight back against illegal streaming

anyoldblu

The Premier League has launched its biggest crackdown on piracy with a series of moves to combat illegal streaming, in light of fears that widespread availability of new consumer-friendly devices could fatally undermine its business model.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...gal-streaming-tv-audiences?CMP=share_btn_link

Article in the Grauniad. Looks like they are aiming at the suppliers, not the consumers. May explain some recent changes to sites with a mania for sports......

Priorities eh...

How about clean up your corrupt product first.

The Nerds love a challenge, every block the PL put in they'll find a way around it.

And how exactly are they dod
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...gal-streaming-tv-audiences?CMP=share_btn_link

Article in the Grauniad. Looks like they are aiming at the suppliers, not the consumers. May explain some recent changes to sites with a mania for sports......
What a crock of shite and how exactly are they going to stop it? Send along that silly deluded cow Amber Rudd and tell them its a matter of national security? I am sure like everyone else they will laugh in her face.

Could you imagine telling that to Putin to stop them naughty isp's in your country streaming and see him go into a hysterical fit of laughter. They can try as they must but the internet is the beast that can't be caged its far to late for all that now.

The Nerds love a challenge, every block the PL put in they'll find a way around it.

This.

The NSA can't find terrorists and paedophiles and get them to stop sharing online media, but the PL reckons they can give it a go. Morons.

I suspect the PL know full well that there is basically fuck all they can do that will have any long term lasting effect. I suspect that the real driver here is 'being seen to do something' by the people who have paid zillions for exclusive rights and are less than impressed that the PL is not even bothering to piss into the wind to protect the product they sold to customers who believed they were acquiring exclusive rights.

This.

The NSA can't find terrorists and paedophiles and get them to stop sharing online media, but the PL reckons they can give it a go. Morons.

They can find paedo's they just can't or won't do anything about them as they are entrenched in society.

As others have said. How exactly? Stop one and 10 more pop up.

What do they get from stopping someone like me watching streams when we are not on tv,i have sky and bt already so i'm not cheating them out of anything

What do they get from stopping someone like me watching streams when we are not on tv,i have sky and bt already so i'm not cheating them out of anything

I agree entirely Karen.

If under your Sky and BT subscription, they streamed all the games, then you wouldn't need to illegally stream or download. It's like when they release movies in the US, but not yet in the UK and then they wonder why people in the UK illegally download them??!?! I mean honestly, what do they expect??? Provide the bloody service at a decent price and people won't be so tempted, will they.

2A8C401700000578-3162129-Experts_believe_the_elaborate_weapon_could_belong_to_one_of_King-a-26_1436956613223.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.