Premier League (midweek) Games 10/11/12 May '22

Completely agree.

Referee won Spurs that game last night, his performance first half fucked Arsenal over badly and had it been against us we would have been rightly fuming over it.
My impression was that the ref got the key decisions right but tbh I was not following the game very closely and stopped watching at half time.

I can understand how Arteta feels. He saw it working with Pep. Even moreso managing Arsenal.

They are fucked over on a regular basis.

I know the greedy cunts boardroom wise want us out of the picture. However I get Arteta.
Yeah, but Holding could have had about 5 yellows and 2 reds before he was sent off so he really can't complain about the sending off.

Yeah, but Holding could have had about 5 yellows and 2 reds before he was sent off so he really can't complain about the sending off.
Yeah,

Someone had wound Holding up an it was if Arteta of igonred it whilst even his own fans could see it.

Tierney did his job which seems to be the new go to man to get the desired result in "big" games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen to that famous Spurs atmosphere Tyler and Chuckle were endlessly banging on about.

Oh wait, it's just a Saints song sung on loop once every 15 minutes, otherwise it's deathly quiet.

Fancy that...a big game gives a big atmosphere shocker.

So if Burnley and Everton win and Leeds lose, Leeds are down.

If Burnley win and Everton draw and Leeds lose, Leeds are effectively down due to goal difference.

Yeah,

Someone had wound Holding up an it was if Arteta of ited it whilst even his own fans could see it.

Tierney did his job which seems to be the new go to man to get the desired result in "big" games.
At the end of the day, whether he's bent or not, he's also an easily influenced coward, which is the perfect man to promote and appoint to games where the home crowd can get to him, or important people like Kane can berate him, because he'll naturally bow to it anyway.

It's like Riley's law of natural selection, just for nefarious purposes.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.